Sunday, January 28, 2007

Progress...

Had a lovely pizza/movie night last night. Ron came over bearing Boston cream pie. Trish from Ordinary Angels and her husband Dan brought a bottle of wine. We crowded into the family room with the kids for Over the Hedge, then the kids dispersed for various computers and art projects, and the adults watched Clerks 2. It was as crude and sick as any Kevin Smith film, and we all laughed throughout the entire movie.

This morning, Ron drove me around the industrial areas around the Duwamish River and Port of Seattle so I could shoot some kinetic footage for the OA opening titles. Then we grabbed lunch with the kids and watched the latest Dane Cook concert DVD.

The real highlight of my day came when I received word from Kirsten of Deep Mosey, allowing me to use their track "Freed From the Finite" in the closing credits of OA. I'm ecstatic! I've loved them since '99, when we were both artists on MP3.COM.

Getting close to sending the rough cut into SIFF and the London SciFi Film Festival.

Tired. I sleep now.

3 comments:

Mack said...

good luck with the submissions, todd. when i finally get off my ass and make hellcats, i'll be coming for advice.

TD said...

Heh. And just how did I become Yoda in our relationship??

Crazy world...

Mack said...

go figure.