So what would a guy like me be thankful for, given the events of the past couple years?
- I have two beautiful, intelligent children, whom I love dearly, and who love me.
- I have a wonderful, close and supportive family.
- I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for - close friends, who are much more like family.
- I have a roof over my head - a completely rebuilt home.
- I've completed my two creative goals for the year - direct The Dining Room and shoot Ordinary Angels.
- Those projects brought new creative opportunities and friendships.
- I have kept Sam's memory alive in my art and my associations.
- I'm in pretty good health, all things considered.
I wish everyone a fantastic holiday. Hopefully with people you love.