Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sick as a Sick Dog

EDIT: This is me if I were a South Park character. I don't really wear an eyepatch, but I do carry around a beer and a chainsaw.

Ugh. Picked up a nasty head cold right after the show. It's kicking my ass currently. Haven't had the energy to catch up on all the crap that's been staring me in the face since before the show.

Some of the Pandies started a MySpace community, so now I'm over there too.

Also took this survey:

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name:

Todd

Birthday:

5/6/68

Birthplace:

Heidelberg, Germany

Current Location:

Seattle, WA

Eye Color:

Blue

Hair Color:

Blonde, red, brown, black, copper, gold

Height:

5'16" (you do the math)

Right Handed or Left Handed:

Righty

Your Heritage:

Celto-Cherokee

The Shoes You Wore Today:

Haven't put them on yet - probably Vans

Your Weakness:

Kryptonite

Your Fears:

Killer bees

Your Perfect Pizza:

Black olives & mushrooms

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:

Figuring out this widowed parent thing

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:

AFK

Thoughts First Waking Up:

"Ugh. Five more minutes."

Your Best Physical Feature:

Late wife loved the smile and the ass

Your Bedtime:

Way too late

Your Most Missed Memory:

The hell does that mean?

Pepsi or Coke:

Neither - I avoid pop (occasional root beer)

MacDonalds or Burger King:

Both will kill you

Single or Group Dates:

One on one

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:

Home-brewed sun tea

Chocolate or Vanilla:

Caramel

Cappuccino or Coffee:

Iced caramel mocha

Do you Smoke:

Used to be in a native pipe circle, but not now

Do you Swear:

Way too often (but rarely in front of the kids)

Do you Sing:

All the time - in fact, I feel a song coming on now...

Do you Shower Daily:

Duh!

Have you Been in Love:

Oh hell yeah

Do you want to go to College:

Again? Eventually.

Do you want to get Married:

Again? Eventually.

Do you belive in yourself:

Inebriato ergo sum

Do you get Motion Sickness:

Sometimes

Do you think you are Attractive:

Sometimes

Are you a Health Freak:

Less than I probably should be

Do you get along with your Parents:

Mostly

Do you like Thunderstorms:

Love em!

Do you play an Instrument:

A variety - used to record for an indie label

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:

Probably more than I should

In the past month have you Smoked:

Only second-hand

In the past month have you been on Drugs:

What qualifies? Excedrin Migraine - yes.

In the past month have you gone on a Date:

No

In the past month have you gone to a Mall:

Yes

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:

Yuck!

In the past month have you eaten Sushi:

Yuck!

In the past month have you been on Stage:

Oh yes - best show the group had ever done!

In the past month have you been Dumped:

No

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:

Haven't had the opportunity

In the past month have you Stolen Anything:

Aside from a friendly grope backstage, no

Ever been Drunk:

Oh hell yeah

Ever been called a Tease:

Only by my gay friends

Ever been Beaten up:

Only once - then I got big

Ever Shoplifted:

In my troubled youth

How do you want to Die:

Painlessly, a long time from now

What do you want to be when you Grow Up:

That really should be IF... maybe an astronaut

What country would you most like to Visit:

I want to go back to Scotland!

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color:

Yes

Favourite Hair Color:

Yes

Short or Long Hair:

Around shoulder length, but not too much longer

Height:

Tall enough not to strain my back when we kiss

Weight:

I like curves - a little junk to hang onto

Best Clothing Style:

Whatever looks good

Number of Drugs I have taken:

Alcohol, pot, shrooms

Number of CDs I own:

Can't count that high without an abacus

Number of Piercings:

1

Number of Tattoos:

None, although I have one coming

Number of things in my Past I Regret:

Too many little things to list - move on


CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: