Friday, April 04, 2008

Five Things

My friend Lisa tagged me with a five-facts meme, so here goes:

What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1. Celebrating my 30th birthday (May 6)
2. Cuddling with my 4yo son, my 1yo daughter, and my lovely wife
3. Heading up the Entertainment Group at Visual Dynamics, working in Pioneer Square
4. Doing the Mythos and ReNaction living history groups
5. Working on publishing our first RPG titles

Five things on my to-do list today
1. Pick up prop beverages for the Deathtrap show tonight
2. Get some more layout done on the RADZ RPG (done)
3. Stretches and isometrics
4. Shower (I'm still working in a T-shirt and plaid PJ pants)
5. Go supervise the show tonight

Snacks I enjoy
1. Jonagold apples
2. Blackberries (or anything with blackberries in it)
3. Strawberries
4. Triscuits and Tillamok pepper jack cheese (my downfall)
5. Celery with peanut butter

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off my home
2. Buy a family compound in the San Juans or on the Olympic Peninsula
3. Travel (a LOT)
4. Buy or build a theater facility in West Seattle, which can act as permanent quarters for Twelfth Night and other worthy dramatic & improv companies
5. Keep making movies, writing books, recording music - pretty much what I'm doing now, but more of it!

Five of my bad habits
1. Inconsistent housekeeping
2. Procrastination
3. Stay up too late
4. Lack of patience
5. Overbooking

Five places I have lived
1. Heidelberg, Germany
2. San Jose, CA
3. Santa Cruz, CA
4. Palo Alto, CA
5. Seattle, WA

Five jobs I've had...
1. Busing tables & working kitchen at a dinner theater
2. Dishwasher at a Christian summer camp
3. Usher at a movie theater
4. Actor in an anti-smoking campaign in the mid-1980s
5. Machine op & desktop publishing coordinator at Kinko's

Five people I tag
Andrew, Gavin, Beth, Dan and Lynnae

No comments: