Friday, June 08, 2007

Amazing

Check this great clip from the first Seattle concert by The Police. If you asked me a week ago whether I'd want to watch an 8-minute version of Roxanne, I probably would've passed. But listen to what they did...

I've heard some folks bashing it, but come on - it's a 30-year-old pop song - it'd get stale if they didn't change something up once in awhile. And these guys are all better musicians than they were 30 years ago. So put me in with the fans who think this is (and was) amazing.

My "big bro" Randy flies in tonight. This weekend is PACKED with stuff. Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!
---Nix

Maisy said...

I had no trouble watching the full 8.1 minutes.

I've posted a song on my blog I thought you might relate to at the moment. See what you think of some Aussie Indie Rock.

Ali

Tyreese Nelson said...

Thanks great blog.