Saturday, May 13, 2006

HA!

Andrew over at SteamPower had this new personality test on his blog: which Star Trek character are you? Apparently, like Andrew, I am Riker. That's funny, because I always thought he was the most like Christopher Pike, who never shows up in these questionnaires (because Jeffrey Hunter only did the original series pilot, "The Cage") and who is my favorite USS Enterprise captain. There are worse options, of course. And the beard (when I have one) is pretty close...

Your results:
You are Will Riker


Will Riker
70%
At times you are self-centered
but you have many friends.
You love many women, but the right
woman could get you to settle down.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test

1 comment:

go_go yubari said...

Funny test, T. I took it and found that I'm (surprise) "Deanna Troi"...heh!