Monday, October 17, 2005

More Dreams

Actually had a dream with Sam in it this last weekend. Couldn't tell you what the context was - I was just happy to see her again. She appeared much younger in this one, about 21 or 22.

Woke up at 5AM again, closed my eyes for what seemed like an instant, and the clock had skipped ahead to 7AM and the CD was playing. Weird. I guess temporal/spatial anomalies are de rigeur for widdas.

On the way back from the chiro, I thought I'd do a nice deed and grab some coffee for my neighbor Darlene, who often watches my kids when I need to be somewhere. So I dropped it off (to her utter surprise), and went back to my car. The moment I put it into gear, the carry-tray from Starbucks I'd placed on the passenger floor for stability upended, soaking the floormat in caramel mocha. I guess the new rig has been christened. I knew I couldn't keep it pristine forever. And, hey, it's almost been a whole month! Sheesh.

Aaaaanyway, not much to report for now. It's a nose-to-the-grindstone kind of week. Did some dishes and laundry, got some more work done on Ordinary Angels. I'll probably post once or twice this week, and Friday night is Bauhaus at the Paramount! Thanks Randy!!

No comments: